- Two days workshop (8 & 9th Dec 2018) by Dr BG Nagavi of HESDAR Center, Mysuru for Faculty Members of Sri Adichunchanagiri College of Pharmacy, ACU on “Skill Development & Innovations”
- Our College Student Sri Harsha, Pharm.D III Year of Sri Adichunchanagiri College Pharmacy won 1st Prize in Photography during INTIUM intercollege competition organised by Indian pharmaceutical Association, Mysuru & JSS University. Also Risha & Haritha got 3RD place in Quiz competition.
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and constituent colleges of ACU organised “Kannada Rajyotsava” and “Kuvempu Smaranotsava” at AIMS, BGS Auditorium. Dr.Gururaj Karjagi was the chief guest. Vice Chancellor of ACU Dr S. Chandrashekar shetty, Registrar of ACU Dr. Subbaraya, Registrar (Evaluation) of ACU Dr Prasad were the guests of honour. Principals, faculty and students of all the constituent Colleges of ACU participated. Program was interspersed with motivational speeches, classical dances, folk dances, solo & group songs, video presentations, titillating music with colourful lights.
- Ms Zaibha Sharief, student of Sri Adichunchanagiri College of Pharmacy won 3rd Prize in State level Declamation contest on “Patriotism & Nation Building” conducted by Ministry of Youth affairs & Sports, Govt. of India on 2-12-18 at Bengaluru.
- Pharmabridge Training Programme :
Dr.K.V. Ramanath attended the FIP sponsored Pharmabridge training program in the University of Sydney, Australia from oct 21- Nov 9. This training programme enriches in the various areas like academic, research, hospital and community Pharmacy. The skilled learned will help for implementing in the feasible areas of our institutions.
- National Pharmacy week:
National Pharmacy week was celebrated from 18th November to 24th November 2018.
- 18th – Exhibition and Rangoli competition
- 19th Inauguration in Morning and Afternoon Lecture on Current trends / Innovations in Pharma sector by Mr. Raja Agnihotri and Future of Pharmacuetical in Genomic era: Multidisceplinary approacy by Dr.Mahadev Rao. Evening Programme: Drawing competition and musical night.
- 20th : Lecture on Recent trends appstives in Pharmacovigilance by Dr.Mathew James. Evening Programme: Dance in a circle competition.
- 22nd : Morning- Rally at Bellur and Evening: Debate Compitition
- 23rd: Drama on Two adorable loosers by Abishek Patnik and Darshan Zafari
- 24th : Seminars for following Topics – (I)Introduction to Clinical Data management (CDM) by Mr. Pradeep P A (2)Clinical trials and regulatory affairs overview by Mr.Ramdas M
(3) Over view of Pharmacopvigilance and future trends with Artificial intelligence (AI) and Robotic process automation(RPA)by Mr.Vijay Kamath